Sunday, August 31, 2014

it gets easier

It was hard when Emmet died but it got easier. My mom got married to my new dad Shawn! And he has a daughter. But things aren't prefect. My sister named Jordyn has a hard time going to her other mom's house. Once she came in me and my twins sister room. she was so sad. She told us what was wrong she was having a hard time when she had to leave our house. Me and Bailey felt sorry for her. We told her she was lucky to even to sill have a mom as us we lost our dad. If your mom and dad got devoresd it would be hard to under stand but also something to be grateful of. I love my sister and wish she could stay at our house but I know she will miss her other mom. I would to if I was her. I miss emmett but if he was still here I would not have my dad Shawn or Jordyn. Some times life is not    perfect some times you'll have a hard time and mess up but you'll also have a great life and do fun things. It not perfect but it got easier.


                          Bostyn
                       


No comments:

Post a Comment