Monday, March 31, 2014

Twins forever

When I was little my dad Emmett died. He came to me one night and he told me every thing will be ok. I pounded on the box he was in saying come on daddy come out. I waded for a answer.  He never said anything. I was so mad at that box. I was only in kindergarten. I remember crying that night saying how much I love him. He almost died on my birth day! Hearing he died put every thing in sorow.  I did not understand. Was it a joke?  I don't remember the last thing he said to me. I wish i could remember the last thing I said to him. Ever sence I have been having horrible nightmares. Why did Emmet do that?Why did he die? I wish I knew. I miss him. I miss the way he made me laugh. I don't understand why he had to die. I just hop that one day I will underatnd why. Why do people chose bad choices? Why did my dad have to die? Why will he never come home to me? I want to be happy but some times it is so hard. I asked mommy to let me do this blog to help me find out why it hurts so much. she said yes. I am so happy to read to my kids some day how a sad day made me remember my dad died.

Bostyn

You know how my dad died. Im going to tell how that effected me. So one day I woke up to find lots of my family members siting around and talking and laughing. And when we came down we turned on The Cricket On The Harth. Then the bishop walked in. My mom was crying. I was despret to know what was going on. Then the bishop was talk about death. And then he told us that our dad had died. I bursted into tears. I never felt so sad in my life. I felt sad and confused. Why my dad why cant it be someone elses dad not my dad. Some days are more hard but some days I have smiled. It is scary to feel like the world has broken but I know that everything will be ok.  I just have to keep smiling. I am almost 9 now and my dad died 3 years ago. I get bigger but he is still gone. He is not coming back because when you die you stay there. Im doing this blog because I want answers to help me and confort me. I hope that I can help other kids know how to be happy when they are feeling really sad.

Bailey




4 comments:

  1. Bostyn and Bailey. Both of you have been through so much. But because you have been blessed with such an amazing Mother and a great family you have and will continue to be blessed by your Heavenly Father. I hope you continue to heal and have happiness in your life. I know you will! Thank You for sharing your stories with us. You are such beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you I bet you will be blessed by the holy ghost as you do good things. thank you so much.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Thank you for sharing! I have a 9 year old daughter that I would like to read this. She is sleeping right now so I will show her tomorrow. I admire both of you girls for your strength and courage! We watched the General Women's Broadcast, too! That was a beautiful meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bostyn and Bailey, what strong amazing girls you are! I have a friend who is 8 and her mommy died one year ago. She is having a really hard time and is feeling really sad. I will tell her that she can read your blog and see that she isn't alone. Heavenly Father is very proud of you and your willingness to help others learn that they can get through hard things too. Thank you for sharing how you feel.

    ReplyDelete