Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The tsunami

The day after i did not want to think about what happened so my grandma told me about  kids in Japan and both of there parents died afar tsunami . I'm so glad I have a mom.She helps me every step of the way. She is my hero. My twin sister Bailey  told my brothers and sister her plan to help the kids. We found a small box and went to get useful things so they could take care of themselves containing hand sanatizer and fun things like crayons and coloring books. I didn't care I was giving away my things I was helping people. I shouldn't be worrying about myself because I didn't care. We should all ways help people I promise you won't regret it.

Bostyn

3 comments:

  1. Bostyn and Bailey, you are beautiful young ladies! Truly. Inside and out. You know what really matters, and I love that about you AND your mom. You're amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great post Bostyn! You are so selfless and a very strong and courageous girl. I love you!

    ReplyDelete