Saturday, May 10, 2014

still broken

One time I remember when our aunt Tiffanie stayed with us when he died. I remember one night after Bostyn fell asleep I was scared about almost everything. I was worried. What if mommy died from a spider or,or a hurricane or Rob again. see  I was really worried. I went downstairs and asked mom, mom what really happened to daddy? Did he look the same? What was he doing? Did he do it on porpoise? Did he still love you? Did he still love us? And she said, he did not look the same when he died. He looked very very different.  He didn't do it on porpoise Bailey. He did love me and all of us. And I love you Bailey. And I said I will love you all my life mommy. You are the best.

I know he loved me and I sill love him and you should never forget someone you love.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Bailey! I love you so much and I admire the strength that you have been to your mom, your brothers and sisters, and to me.

    ReplyDelete